Are you looking for the best stroller cup holder or organizer?
As a busy parent, I understand the daily struggle of trying to get out of the house. You grab your kids, diaper bag, snacks, and sippy cups. You run back into the house because you forgot your coffee. Now imagine you finally get to your destination, pull your stroller out, and there’s no cup holder…
Unfortunately, that’s a reality in today’s stroller market. Many strollers have gone for a modular approach, allowing you to buy the accessories you need, but that means they don’t come with a cup holder.
Now before you purchase the cup holder made for your stroller, read this post to see if there’s a better option for price, functionality, and quality. I’ve found that universal cup holders and stroller organizers are almost always better. Especially if you end up getting a second stroller down the line…
That’s why I’ve compiled a list of the 10 best universal stroller cup holders and organizers for 2023. Whether you’re taking a leisurely stroll through the park or running errands with your little ones, these products will help you stay organized and keep your hands free.
So sit back, grab a cup of coffee (or whatever your favorite beverage may be), and let’s dive into the top stroller cup holders and organizers of the year!
This post contains some affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure here. Thank you for Supporting The Stroller Mom!
In This Post
What’s the difference between stroller cup holders and stroller organizers?
Stroller cup holders and stroller organizers are two different types of accessories that serve different purposes when it comes to stroller storage.
A stroller cup holder is typically a simple attachment that securely holds one beverage, like a water bottle or coffee cup, while you’re out and about with your baby. Some also have a slot to hold your phone.
On the other hand, a stroller organizer (sometimes called a parent organizer) is a more complex storage solution that provides compartments and pockets to store a variety of items, such as your phone, baby’s sippy cup, snack container, keys, and diapers. Some can even hold two beverages! It’s designed to help you stay organized and keep all of your essentials within reach, so you don’t have to dig through a diaper bag or purse while you’re out and about.
If your stroller can hold an organizer, I’d recommend that over a cup holder because of its versatility.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing a Stroller Cup Holder or Organizer
It’s important to consider several factors when purchasing a stroller cup holder or stroller organizer. Here are some key factors to keep in mind:
- Price: Determine what your budget is and then look for products that fit within that range.
- Cup size: Consider the size of the beverage(‘s) you plan to put in your stroller cup holder. Some holders may be too small for larger cups, so make sure to check the size specifications before purchasing. Also, many of the cup holders and organizers have weight limits, so keep that in mind.
- Use: Think about how you’ll be using the cup holder or organizer. If you’re a frequent walker, jogger or runner, you’ll want a product that is durable and secure. If you’re using it primarily for short errands or casual walks, an organizer with more storage space might be best.
- Stroller compatibility: Before making a purchase, ensure that the product you’re considering is compatible with your stroller. Not all stroller accessories are designed to fit all stroller models (even if it says universal), so be sure to read this blog thoroughly and check the product descriptions.
- Quality: The quality of the cup holder or organizer can make a big difference in its durability and functionality. Look for products made with high-quality materials that are designed to withstand wear and tear. Many Amazon products these days are cheap knockoffs that aren’t well-made or well-tested. None of those products will be included in this post.
- Storage capacity: If you’re looking for a stroller organizer, consider the amount of storage capacity it provides. Think about the items you want to carry with you, such as snacks, diapers, wipes, and toys, and choose a product that has enough storage space to accommodate those items.
- Adjustability: Some stroller cup holders and organizers are adjustable, which can be a great feature if you have multiple strollers or beverage containers of varying sizes. Look for products that have adjustable features, such as straps or holders that can be expanded or tightened.
Make sure to take these factors into consideration when making your decision!
One last thing, I was surprised to find that most company-manufactured cup holders (Nuna, UppaBaby, and Skip Hop alike) advise against putting hot beverages of any kind in their cup holders. This is likely due to the injuries that a spill could cause to moms and babies. But what other options are there? In reality, many parents are finishing their coffee when out and about with their children in the morning. So, if you plan on putting hot drinks in the cup holder, ideally, you should use a coffee mug with a secure lid (like a Hydroflask or Yeti).
Best Universal Stroller Cup Holders
- Price range: $10-$17 on Amazon
- Works with most strollers (including, but not limited to, Uppababy, Chicco, Britax, Peg Perego, Baby Jogger, and Nuna)
- Doesn’t work well with the Doona
- Fits most cups and has a maximum diameter of 3.5 inches (including the 40oz Stanley Cup!)
- Many different colors to choose from
- Provides easy access to your phone, but some complained that it won’t fit their phone. It fits my iPhone, but please make sure to measure your phone and see if it fits (3.5 in Wide, .63 inches thick)
- Challenging to tighten and angle correctly
- Price: $12 on Amazon
- Sturdy enough to hold a 40 oz Stanley Cup
- It’s versatile and can be used with many different strollers
- Well priced
- Comes equipped with a phone holder
- Phone holder can be small depending on what phone you have
- Can be challenging to put it on or take it off
- It requires two hands to install (which can be challenging with a rambunctious toddler)
- Price: $29.99 on Amazon
- Compatible with most UPPAbaby strollers, but not compatible with non-UPPAbaby strollers
- Expensive option for what you get
- Closes with your stroller, but many have complained that the grip wears down over time. I would recommend removing the cup holder before folding it to keep it intact longer,
- It feels cheaply made
- Fits almost any type of normal cup (Yeti, Stanley, water bottle, coffee cup, etc.)
- No phone holder or add-ons. It’s simply a cup holder.
- Price: $18.99 on Amazon
- Versatile – can be used in many different places thanks to the unique silicone design
- Very cute! Many fun colors to choose from
- Folds easily with your stroller, and you don’t have to worry about breaking it
- Easy to clean
- Made with high-quality materials
- Flimsy. Cups will tilt and spill (better for cups with a secure lid)
- No spot for a phone. It’s really only a cup holder.
Best Universal Stroller Organizers
- Price: $26.99 on Amazon
- Many different designs to fit any style
- Great for everyday use
- Several types of pockets to fit all the different kinds of items a mom carries
- Lots of extra storage
- The front pouch is detachable and can be used as a wristlet purse (great for valuable items)
- It also has a detachable shoulder strap if you’d prefer to take the whole organizer on the go
- Metal frame and reinforced bottom, which increases carrying weight
- Made with waterproof materials
- Bulky compared to many other options
- Fits most strollers, but doesn’t fit some (check this list of strollers on Amazon)
- Price: $26.99 on Amazon
- Detachable pocket that can be used as a wristlet
- Insulated cup holder to keep your drink temperature regulated
- It is large, has good storage, and can carry a lot, but that also means it’s bulky
- The cup holders are a little flimsy and only hold one size cup
- Works with most strollers, but it has a hard time folding with some, like the UPPAbaby Vista
- Over time, the zipper pouch can malfunction and not work as well
- Doesn’t fit the Doona
- Price: $9.99 on Amazon
- Excellent choice for moms that are looking for a good deal
- It’s slim and simple… Too simple for some people.
- Lightweight design
- Two insulated cup holders that can hold smaller cups
- Universal perfect fit from slim strollers to full-sized strollers
- Not the highest quality option, and at times, that shows
- Price: $39.99 on Amazon
- Compatible with UPPAbaby strollers and compatible with other strollers too
- Expensive option compared to the other options on this list
- Closes with your stroller.
- A great high-quality option
- Price: $27-$35 on Amazon, depending on the color
- It’s beautiful, just look at it!
- The material makes it really easy to clean
- Adjustable straps that fit almost any stroller (see the Amazon listing for a list of compatible strollers)
- Made with high-quality materials
- Good storage space – similar to the Skip Hop Stroller Caddy
- The main pocket has no ability to close, making it a potential target if valuables are left
- Price: $25.99 on Amazon
- Made with neoprene (think wet suits), meaning the material is stretchy and dries quickly
- Zip-off pouch for smaller items and valuables
- Insulated separate cup holders to regulate your drinks’ temperatures
- Slim and compact design, which can be too simple for some
- Covered additional storage to keep your valuables safe (great for personal items)
- Good ease of use
- Nearly universal fit – doesn’t work on all strollers
- Made by a reputable company
When it comes to navigating the hustle and bustle of daily life as a parent, convenience is key. And one accessory that can make a huge difference in your daily routine is a stroller cup holder or organizer. Not only does it offer a handy spot to store your morning Starbucks coffee or baby bottles, but it can also keep other essentials within easy reach. I personally like stroller organizers for full-size strollers and the cup holder option for compact or travel strollers, but you really cannot go wrong either way.
Whether you’re running errands or taking a leisurely stroll through the park, a good stroller cup holder or organizer can be a true game-changer, and it’s a good idea to get one from the start! But with so many options on the market, it can be tough to know where to start your search, and that’s why I made this post. I did not have a cup holder or a stroller organizer on my first daughter’s registry and found out quickly after having her that it was something I needed.
I hope this post made your parenting life just a little bit easier. Browse my blog to find more of the best stroller accessories to make parenting just a little easier. Happy strolling!
P.S. If you have a Nuna Stroller, make sure to read my review of the Nuna Stroller Cup Holder.